Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Conditions: A reservation deposit of AUD $500 per person is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the date of departure.
2. Alteration to Workshop Vacation Price: The Painting Workshop Vacation price is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances and changes in the cost of travel and accommodation services. Should any increase in the Bali Art Workshop price be unacceptable to the registered member, a full refund of monies paid will be made.
3. Cancellation and Amendments: Cancellations received in writing 60 or more days from the date of departure will result in a cancellation fee of AUD $500 per person cancelling. Cancellations received 60 or fewer days before departure will result in a loss of all monies paid. There are no refunds for services not utilized while on a Bali Art Workshop . Travel insurance is mandatory to cover Bali Art Workshops members for the consequences of unforeseen events during the Bali Art Workshops and for cancellation fees that could result from illness, accident, death or other contingencies.
4. Minimum Workshop Vacation Numbers: Each Bali Art Workshop has been priced on the basis of a minimum number of members travelling. In the event that fewer than the minimum number of members have confirmed their booking 60 days from the date of commencement, Bali Art Workshops reserve the right to cancel the Bali Art Workshops, giving a full refund of monies paid, or to offer arrangements to proceed with the Bali Art Workshops at a modified price.
5. General: In the unlikely event that the Bali Art Workshop tutor is unable to perform his or her duties due to unforeseen contingencies, Bali Art Workshops reserve the right to substitute another artist as tutor or to continue with the Bali Art Workshop as planned or to provide a cash refund to Bali Art Workshops members equivalent to the value of the Bali Art Workshops leadership. Bali Art Workshops can involve a considerable amount of walking and stair-climbing in the regions visited and it is important that all members have a level of physical fitness that allows them to take part in these activities without the need of assistance from others.
6. Transfers: Bali Art Workshops transfers depart at the scheduled time in the brochure from the designated pickup airport, so please check the itinerary on this website for pick-up airport details. Bali Art Workshops are not responsible for passengers are arriving late, or for airline delays resulting in them missing the scheduled transfer and late arrival will mean the participant to be required to make their own arrangements to meet the group at their own expense.
7. Responsibilities: Bali Art Workshops, their agents, officers, affiliates, and/or suppliers of services pursuant to or in connection with Bali Art Workshops shall act only as agents in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, restaurants, or any other service and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay to person or property due to an act of negligence or of default of any hotel, carrier, restaurant, company or person rendering any services included in the Bali Art Workshops, or by act of God. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any damage or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism, or other causes beyond their control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, rerouting or acts of any government or authority. Baggage remains at owner’s risk throughout the Bali Art Workshops . The passage contract in use by the carriers concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the carriers and the purchasers of these Bali Art Workshops and/or the passengers. The right is reserved to withdraw any Bali Art Workshops and/or to make such changes in the Bali Art Workshops as may be found desirable for the convenience of the parties and the proper carrying-out of the Bali Art Workshop. Registration for any Bali Art Workshops constitutes a contract which shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Australia, and any action must be taken in the Australia.
How to Book: Inquiries to Jude Scott, email@example.com, bookings can be made by completing the booking form on this website.